Air New Zealand Airpoints Report: Match
To Air New Zealand Airpoints Gold
Jan 2017: Emailed ResPremiumTeam@airnz.co.nz to request match Velocity Platinum to Air NZ Elite.
Rejected - advised they do not match to Veloicity as part of partnership agreement
Jan 2017: Emailed again to request match based in Qantas Platinum. Advised they only match to Gold status, not Elite/Platinum
Requested following info:
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Two existing Air New Zealand ticketed and operated return long-haul bookings
• Specific expected Air New Zealand ticketed and operated future flight plans
• Mr Dutkiewicz full name and date of birth
• Mr Dutkiewicz current postal and telephone contact details
• Confirmation that you act as Mr Dutkiewicz travel agent, permitting us to discuss his Airpoints account with you
Advised they would on to loyalty team for consideration
Two weeks later: follow up email as no response.
Feb 2017: another follow up email as still no response
Next day: Granted Nominated Gold Status, on following basis:
1. need to accrue the full 900 eligible Status Points within set dates to achieve Full Gold Status, and to have Gold Status for a further year.
2. will not receive the Gold Recognition Upgrades until achieves a Full Gold membership.